Ooh this is so exciting: MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY! I decided to do a giveaway along with my “Handling Anxiety: Staying Positive” post as it is something that I think is very important and if I can help someone stay a little more positive then I will. Plus, the giveaway winner will be contacted on my birthday and that will be really fun for me too!
So, here are the contents of my giveaway – I love every single thing so I am very jealous of who will win already:
*Flower fairy lights and lit candles aren’t included*
- helpmeorganic‘s “help me, apparently i’m hormonal” candle – Even though it has a humourous title relating to them annoying pre-time of month mood swings, the blend of essential oils are perfect for calming anxiety! I mean, obviously I am a little biased as I helped chose the blend of the candle but at least you can know that someone who has suffered with anxiety and panic attacks has actually put this blend to the test and it has worked. Plus – it smells DEVINE! The candle a lot of things going for it: it’s a soy wax, vegan, cruelty free, paraben and microbead free candle so you can feel 100% morally correct burning this candle.
- “I think I’ll keep you” pouch – I was so close to ordering 2 of these because I loved it that much. It reminds me of Frozen when Kristoff and Sven first meet a troll and she turns to them and says “cuties, I’m gonna keep you”. Plus it’s so cute and a really nice size. If you would like to know, I got it from ASOS.
- “It’s a beautiful day” postcard – I am including this more as a gift for one of your friends rather than you. I thought, if someone knows that one of their friends is having a bad day then this is such a cute little postcard to send to them. It isn’t much but to a friend across the world or even one down your road, it will lift their spirits a little bit. Imagine if you received this out of the blue from someone, you would feel a little warm and cozy wouldn’t you? I certainly would! From Paperchase
- Thankful Journal – This is honestly the cutest thing EVER! In my previous post, I mention how writing even the smallest and least life changing positive happenings down to make you feel happy when looking back and I think that this journal is perfect for doing that. In this journal, it encourages you to write 4 positive things that you are grateful for. You don’t need to do it everyday but if you have something to jot down, then you can. It will be you go to pick me up. If you are having a down day, then go to your thankful journal and read what amazing things have happened to you in your life and it will soon pick you up. Plus, it’s sooooo pretty. Also from Paperchase
This giveaway is open until midday on Wednesday 22nd March. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted on Thursday 23rd March (*cough* my 19th birthday *cough*). All you need to do is go over to my Twitter @clairesyear and retweet my pinned tweet and follow me. You will then be entered in to win all these goodies! Just remember that it closes a month from today!
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be over the age of 16 to enter this giveaway but if you are under the age of 18 then you must have your parent’s permission.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing with these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Entrants must be a registered Twitter user.
- You can only enter once. If you retweet the tweet 10,000 times, your name will still only go into the hat once so there is no point.
- Please only enter if you are in the UK. I can’t ship to outside the UK because it’s so expensive and I’m now skint after buying all of these goodies.
- You can’t swap any of the items for money.
- There will only be one winner and yes it will be chosen at random. I will be doing it old style and pulling a name out of a hat.
- If you enter after midday on the 22nd of March then your name will not be entering my hat.
- If any items brake then I won’t replace them for you. Nothing will be broken when it leaves me.
- If I contact you saying that you have won the giveaway and you don’t reply within 5 days then I will be choosing another winner. Winner will be contacted on Twitter (by DM if possible or I will tweet you if not)
- I will then put everything in the post and have it delivered to the winner within 5 working days of receiving the winner’s address.
- Any information (like addresses) from the winner will not be shared because that’s weird and mean.
Disclaimer: This is my first giveaway and I have only been blogging for 6 months so if I am not doing a giveaway correctly then please don’t laugh at me.
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!