Happy Sunday everyone! Today I am going to do the “My First Time” tag. I think this is a nice relaxing post for a Sunday afternoon so here you go:
1. First tweet? My first ever tweet wasn’t on my current @clairesyear Twitter account but my old personal one. I saw a competition created by the band Lawson called the Lawson On The Road and you had to design a CD cover for their next single. Me and my best friend Ashleigh both didn’t have Twitter accounts so we made some and uploaded our designs. After a few hours, my phone started to suddenly buzz and I wondered why little blue stripes were going across the bottom of my screen. Lawson had retweeted my design and all the other fans were liking it and retweeting it. Me and Ashleigh went absolutely crazy because the winner gets to invite Lawson over to their house to preform their new single “Roads” and we were so excited that we were in with a shot of winning! Sadly though, we didn’t win. But, about a year later, we managed to get VIP tickets to one of their concerts and we got to meet them then. Oh my gosh, this answer was so much longer than I anticipated haha, moving on.
2. First YouTube video? I am guessing that, for me, it’s the first one I ever watched. Sadly, I don’t really remember the first one I watched but I do remember sitting in the office singing my head off to “Breathe Slow” by Alesha Dixon with the lyrics up on screen (which I thought was the best invention ever)
3. First person you subscribed to on YouTube? The first person I subscribed to on YouTube was “beautycrush” which was run by Sammi. I thought that she was SO cool and I bought so many products that didn’t mean a thing to me because of her. I used to look up to her like a big sister even though I never even met her.
4. First Facebook profile pic? This one is so embarrassing! I got my Facebook account when I was 11 years old and I was a little chubby and spotty and didn’t really care about my hair or make up (which is right for an 11 year old but so different for me now). I won’t post it because that would be so weird to have that picture available for anybody to see. But, I do keep it on my Facebook account because I love to see if my transformation is going OK haha.
5. Do you still talk to your first love? Personally, I don’t think I have ever been in love properly. But, if this means first boyfriend then the answer is no.
6. What was your first alcoholic drink? This is a topic that I would love to touch on more but I don’t actually drink. I have never drank, I don’t like the smell of it and I don’t really like the thought of being a little tiddly.
7. What was your first job? My first job was teaching people how to throw a pot on a potter’s wheel. Random I know but quite cool. I was 14 years old.
8. What was your first car? I have a Peugeot 107
9. Who was the first person to text you today? My Mum
10. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Chris from Love Island because he will be on my telly tonight for the Love Island Reunion. I love him.
11. Who was your first teacher? My reception teacher was called “Mrs Bellis” and she was a babe.
12. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I was 4 year old and I went to Lapland for a day. It was the best day ever and I met the real Santa and went on a reindeer ride, hunky ride and everything!
13. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? I believe my first best friend was a girl as pre-school called Pollyanna but I haven’t spoken to her since moving onto primary school.
14. Where was your first sleepover? At a friends house in year 8 and we stayed up till 2am watching “Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging”.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Put my glasses on as I don’t fancy being blind.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Kylie Minogue and I love that it was my first ever concert.
17. First broken bone? I have never broken a bone *touch wood*
18. First piercing? On my ears when I was 6 years old.
19. First foreign country you’ve gone to? Finland.
20. First movie you remember seeing? It must have been something like one of the Tweenies movies or Barbie or a Disney one. I can’t remember that far back wow.
21. When was your first detention? Right, this is a weird one. The first and only detention I ever sat was in year 11 and my English teacher announced, “If you haven’t completed ALL of the homework then come back at lunch for a 15 minute detension” and I looked down at my homework and it said, “Unfinished. Please see me and complete.” So I obviously sat the detention but I didn’t have to as my teacher pulled me over afterwards and explained that she just meant: have another go. I was fuming. So no, no detentions.
22. Who was your first roommate? Erm, my parents if they count.
23. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Eat probably. Oooh no, wash my hands, then eat.
24. When was your first kiss? In October 2014 and it’s the best first kiss story but I don’t have all day so I will save that for a later date hahahaa.
25. Who did you watch first on YouTube? I think I have kind of already answered that but Sammi (beauty crush – now Samantha Maria).
Thank you all for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day #10.