The Mystery Blog Award was created by: www.okotoenigmasblog.com
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My 3 facts about myself:
- For my 16th birthday, I asked my parents for a gold fish as I felt like, at 16, I needed to start to be responsible for something other than myself. My lovely parents bought me a tank and everything to go with it so I could pick out my fish and I ended up getting two: Dermot and Derek. I named one Dermot because I love Dermot O’Leary and the other one Derek as the guy who narrates In The Night Garden was on Eggheads and I thought that it would be a cute person to name my other gold fish after. I ended up getting two other gold fish after they sadly died (they lived for a while don’t think I killed them haha) and their names were Damien and Dexter. I don’t know why I went for male names beginning with D but that’s how it went.
- Sometimes, if I am in control of the remote control and nobody else is sat watching the telly with me, I put Disney Channel on for comfort. I am very lucky that I was in the generation that grew up with Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, therefore my opinion on 2017 Disney Channel isn’t great. But, there are some pretty decent shows on there at the moment that I know I would have adored when I was younger. There’s this show called “The Lodge” that I have got way too into. Either I love the story line or the guy who plays Ben? I understand that I am 19 and I should be watching things like TOWIE or Downton Abbey but I would much prefer to pop Disney Channel on and cringe when the characters break out into song.
- My all time favourite movie is Love, Rosie. Every single person that is partial to a bit of romance in a movie should watch it. It is just PERFECTION (and so is Sam Claflin.)
I am not going to nominate anybody for this award so that anybody who would like to do it can do it. I think that’s the best way as so many bloggers deserve awards!
Thank you again to Lauren for nominating me and I will see you all tomorrow for the penultimate day of 56 Days of Summer!